|Belmont Cameli Fast Data|
|Date of Delivery||February 28, 1998|
|Hair Colour||Darkish Brown|
Belmont Cameli is an American actor and mannequin. He has been forged in a number of exhibits and films which embrace The Husband, Alongside for the Experience, Most Guys Are Losers, Saved by the Bell, and Empire.
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Belmont Cameli has performed soccer for his highschool group.
- Siblings – Patrick (Brother), Julie (Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Belmont Cameli Info
- He made his debut TV present look as Cute Man in an episode titled Love All, Belief a Few of the musical drama collection Empire in October 2018.
- In 2019, Belmont Cameli made his first movie look as Marcus within the thriller movie The Husband.
- He was forged as Trevor within the 2020 comedy-drama movie Most Guys Are Losers, primarily based on the novel of the identical title by Mark Berzins.
- From 2020 to 2021, Belmont Cameli delivered to life the character of Jamie Spano within the tv sitcom Saved by the Bell.
- He has finished modeling work for Abercrombie & Fitch.
- Alongside Emma Pasarow, Kate Bosworth, Dermot Mulroney, and Andie MacDowell, Belmont Cameli co-starred as Eli (Auden’s mysterious fellow insomniac) within the 2022 drama movie Alongside for the Experience.
Featured Picture by Belmont Cameli / Instagram