|Bryan Tanaka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1983|
Bryan Tanaka is an American choreographer, dancer, and creative director who is known for his work with various well-known artists including Beyonce, Rihanna, and Mariah Carey.
Bryan Kekoa Tanaka
Olympia, Washington State, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Creative Director, Dancer, Choreographer
- Siblings – Danny Storey Tanaka (Younger Brother)
Bryan is represented by Msa Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
87 kg or 192.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bryan has dated –
- Mariah Carey (2016-2017,2017-Present) – Bryan started dating singer-songwriter, actress, and record producer Mariah Carey in November 2016. They continued to date one another until April 2017. Later, in May 2017, the couple got back together have since been dating.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Bryan has Japanese-American ancestry.
- He sports a mustache and goatee.
- Thick eyebrows
Bryan Tanaka Facts
- He is very close to his mother.
- At the age of 12, he earned a black belt in Tae Kwan Do.
- Bryan was featured in his first video called Maneater by Nelly Furtado in 2006. The same year, he was also cast his debut TV show titled Entourage.
- Over the years, he has been featured in various other music videos including La La Land (2016), Beyoncé Feat. Lady Gaga: Video Phone (2009) and Mariah Carey & Khalid & Kirk Franklin: Fall in Love at Christmas (2021).
- Over the years, Bryan has performed at various awards including the Grammys and the MTV Video Music Awards.
- Bryan was 18 when he started dancing professionally.
- As a model, Bryan has modeled for several brands such as Nike, McDonald’s, Pepsi, iPod, and Old Navy.
- Bryan was a teacher at the Broadway Dance Center in New York City.
Featured Image By Bryan Tanaka / Instagram