|Erin Elise Paine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1991|
Erin Elise Paine is an American social media personality and TV star who is known to be the 2nd daughter and 3rd child born to Gil and Kelly Bates.
Erin Elise Bates
Tennessee, United States
Erin was homeschooled. Then, she went on to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Music Ministry at Crown College and graduated from there on May 5, 2014.
Social Media Personality, TV Star
- Father – Gil Bates (TV Star)
- Mother – Kelly Bates (TV Star)
- Siblings – Zach Bates (Older Brother), Michaela Keilen (Older Sister), Alyssa Webster (Younger Sister), Lawson Bates (Younger Brother), Nathan Bates (Younger Brother), Tori Layne Smith (Younger Sister), Trace Bates (Younger Sister), Carlin Stewart (Younger Brother), Josie Balka (Younger Sister), Katie Clark (Younger Sister), Jackson Bates (Younger Brother), Warden Bates (Younger Brother), Isaiah Bates (Younger Brother), Addallee Bates (Younger Sister), Ellie Bates (Younger Sister), Callie-Anna Bates (Younger Sister), Judson Bates (Younger Brother), Jeb Bates (Younger Brother)
- Others – Bill Bates (Paternal Grandfather), Jane Bates (Paternal Grandmother),
Greg Bates (Paternal Uncle), Jennifer Bates (Paternal Aunt), Kenneth Callaham (Maternal Grandfather), Betty Jo Miller (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin has dated –
- Chad Paine (2011-Present) – Erin met Chad Paine for the first time on February 11, 2011, at an IBLP Valentine’s Banquet. However, the couple started dating one another in the Fall of 2012. Later, on August 5, 2013, Chad surprised Erin by getting down on his knees and asking her to marry him which he did finally on November 2, 2013, at Clear Springs Baptist Church in Corryton, Tennessee. As of early January 2022, the couple had 5 children – a boy named Charles “Carson” Stephen IV (b. May 14, 2015) and girls Brooklyn Elise (b. August 6, 2016), Everly Hope (b. March 30, 2018), Holland Grace (b. November 26, 2019), and Finley Marie (b. October 21, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Beautiful eyes
Erin Elise Paine Facts
- Growing up, Erin was an active member of Bill Gothard’s Institute in Basic Life Principles, and regularly attended the yearly conferences at Advanced Training Institute in Big Sandy, Texas.
- Erin had taught piano lessons to children in the past.
- Paine released her debut album titled Merciful and Mighty on August 27, 2010. Since then, she has gone on to release various other albums that include Down Home Gospel (2012), Comfort & Joy (November 1, 2015), and Lullaby (October 27, 2016).
- She is very skilled at playing the piano.
- Erin and her husband Chad started the YouTube channel Chad & Erin on July 17, 2014, which mostly features videos of family vlogs and q&as.
- Erin had contracted COVID-19 twice, the first time being in August 2020.
- She uploaded a post to her Instagram account on February 7, 2021, in which she mentioned having had 3 surgeries over a couple of months due to multiple cysts rupturing that in turn caused internal bleeding. As a result of that, she had to have one of her ovaries as well as most of the other.
Featured Image By Erin Elise Paine / Instagram