Jaylon Ferguson Died of Drug Overdose
NEW YORK — Jaylon Ferguson, a linebacker for the Baltimore Ravens, was discovered useless on Thursday from an unintentional drug overdose, based on Maryland authorities.
Ferguson died from fentanyl and cocaine, based on Bruce Goldfarb of the medical expert’s workplace.
On June 21, simply earlier than 11:30 p.m., Ferguson was found unconscious inside a home in North Baltimore.
He was 26.
He leaves behind three youngsters and a fiancée.
Based on a social media submit by Ferguson’s fiancée, a viewing and memorial service for him will happen on July 2 in St. Francisville, Louisiana.
Ferguson joined the staff for his fourth season after being taken out of Louisiana Tech within the third spherical of the 2018 NFL Draft, eighty fifth total.
Ferguson gained notoriety amongst followers because of his on-field moniker “Sack Daddy.”