|Sonal Monteiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 11, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sonal Monteiro is an Indian actress and model who is mostly known for her work in the Coastalwood and Kannada language of films.
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Sonal studied at St. Agnes College, Mangalore.
- Father – Vincent Monteiro
- Mother – Lita Monteiro
- Siblings – Sharal Monteiro (Older Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Heart-shaped face
Through her social media, Sonal has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Vilvah Store
- HK Vitals
Sonal Monteiro Facts
- Monteiro was raised in a Christian family.
- She is the Director of Fashion ABCD and a celebrity management Company.
- Sonal was still studying when she started her modeling career and won 2 beauty contests Miss Beautiful Smile 2013 and Miss Konkan 2015.
- She made her debut in the world of entertainment after being featured in the music video of Anjea Sarkhen Chedun from the Konkani Music Album – NAACH KONKANNANT in 2013.
- One of the earliest posts that Sonal uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 18, 2013.
- Sonal made her debut as an actress with her role as Divya in the Tulu language film Ekka Saka in 2015. She has since starred in several other films such as Pilibail Yamunakka, MLA, Panchatantra, Roberrt, and Saajan Chale Sasuraal 2.
Featured Image By Sonal Monteiro / Instagram