|Webbie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Webbie is an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. He signed to the independent Trill Entertainment in 2003 and has released multiple albums, mixtapes, and tracks including Savage Life, Savage Life 2, Savage Life 3, Savage Life 4, Savage Life 5, Savage Life 6, New King of BR, Savage Stories, Money Good, Give Me That (ft. Bun B), I Miss You (ft. LeToya Luckett), What I Do’, My People, How U Ridin’, What’s Happenin’ (ft. Lil Phat), and Independent (ft. Lil Phat and Lil Boosie).
Webster Gradney Jr.
Webbie, Young Savage, Sweet Jones Jr.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Rapper, Songwriter, Actor
- Others – DjTrillReed (Cousin)
Hip Hop, Southern Hip Hop
RBC Records, Fontana, Atlantic, Warner Bros., Asylum Records, Trill
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2.5 Million.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- At the age of 5, he started composing rhymes.
- He was 9 years old when his mother pa**ed away and he was raised by his father and grandmother.
- Growing up, Webbie became an avid fan of hardcore rap artists including Southern hip hop performers Master P, Eightball & MJG, the Geto Boys, and others.
- On June 21, 2005, he released his debut album Savage Life, which peaked at number #4 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #8 on the US Billboard 200 chart. It consists of songs like Laid Way Back, Like That, Give Me That (ft. Bun B), What Is It?, U Don’t Want That (ft. Big Head and Lil Boosie), Retarded, and Gotta Show Me You Worth It (ft. B.G.).
- Webbie’s 2nd studio album Savage Life 2 was released on February 26, 2008, through Trill Entertainment, Asylum Records, and Atlantic Records. It peaked at number #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #4 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- He appeared as Jy Carter in the direct-to-video crime film Ghetto Stories in 2010.
- Webbie was arrested in Baton Rouge on September 13, 2012, on suspicion of robbery and battery. The rapper was accused of kicking and pushing a woman down the stairs and then stealing $340 from her purse.
Featured Image by TrillEntCMG / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0